Finally!! Back on track


Been a bit quiet on the blog front as we've been on "holiday".

I went for pre-packed so
I could work out the syns
Before departing though we decided not to miss our weekly weigh in and very pleased I was too, as I finally got my 3 stone award. It turned out I'd not put on 4lb at Center Parcs, but 3.5, so as I lost 4 this week I finally got the 1/2 pound I've been striving for and been so close to since July! Slow and steady wins the race.

We then set off on our holiday, making a detour at Worcester to do the holiday shopping at Waitrose. It was lunch time and Waitrose does good Sushi. I was sent for supplies as Lauren was dealing with chicken pox like it was a dose of leprosy and refused to be seen by anyone. Waitrose Worcester was amazing, it had it's own sushi bar, with sushi chefs making fresh sushi to order, as well as a superbly stocked fresh selection to takeaway. Lunch consumed and shopping complete we were back on our way.

It was a bit of an odd holiday as Lauren had chicken pox, so for the first 4 days Husband Tony amused himself with early morning walks, fishing trips and shopping expeditions, whilst I happily stayed at home reading for the first time in ages, while not so happily administering medication and care to the small infected one!

We didn't really get out until the last couple of days when we ventured to Newport (the little village), Cardigan and Cardigan Wildlife Centre, more on that on a future blog.

On the rails........
As for Slimming World, I managed a pretty steady start to the week, going off the rails slightly once I was allowed out of the house. Some of this was due to a couple of cravings I had - a small packet of salted crisps I had to have them! Then I needed a whisky and coke - alcohol is a no no for me one small drink and I will put on weight - but I had it anyway! Then there was seaweed gin, you really need to try it, it's lush - it's like the smell of the spa but delicious, oh and a pan au raisin (17 syns!!), I won't go on - you get the picture!

...and off the rails (doesn't even include the fish and chips!!), well "We are on holiday!!"
So, what now - we missed weigh in this week as we were travelling back, the scales at home are saying plus 3 so I need to work hard this week to get at least 3.5 to register a loss against the last official weigh in...it can be done I know it can, got to stay focused. And we've been on plan since the moment we got back as you can see....
Right back on it - syn free curry with brown rice and courgette rice, syn free breakfast and a 4.5 syn Sunday roast!

Comments

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, would love to hear your feedback and opinions

Popular Posts